After a 2-day event at a 5-Star beach resort, my partner and my friend decided to extend our stay in Bali and booked a 4D3N Stay at HARRIS hotel Kuta Galleria, Bali just next to Mal Bali Galeria mall.
We booked 2 Harris Rooms.
Quick Hotel Rating
[Below was published on Agoda]
Date of stay: September 2018
Accommodation Type: Harris Room
Traveller type: Friends
Overall Rating: 7.6/10
Room comfort and quality: 7/10
7.6 Good for a short stay
It's a budget, fuss-free and clean hotel for a short stay.
- 2-min walk from 2 malls: the Mal Bali Galeria & DFS Galleria, where you can find lots of food options and also non-touristy shopping. DFS Galleria is nothing fantastic; we were more comfortable in the Mal Bali Galeria mall
- For a night or 2 nights stay, this hotel is great if you just need a bed to crash after a long day out in busy Bali
- It's about 30-minute walk from Kuta beach, away from the craziness, but these days you can easily use the Grab app to book a car to take you places
- Staff is very helpful and friendly
- First impression of the place is that it's quite clean and quiet
- The water from the taps is salty
- Sound-proofing is bad! We can hear people closing/slamming their doors and talking in the hallway late at night when we are trying to sleep and waking us up early in the morning! Management please work on minimizing disturbances caused to other guests!
HARRIS Hotel Kuta Galleria is a budget, fuss-free and clean place to stay if you're just looking for a bed to crash after a long day of sight-seeing (we were mainly out from 9am-10pm).
You can find the above review on TripAdvisor.