"How We Earned £482,793 Using These Step-By-Step Online Marketing Tactics. You'll Create a 60 Page Marketing Plan."
Actually, I wasn't enticed by the above at all.
So what was it that made me decide to enroll for this course?
I saw it as an option on Singapore's SkillsFuture website; in other words, it has to be of some substance in order to appear on a Singapore government website.
- For Singaporeans, you can claim it using SkillsFuture. Meaning, it's free.
- Even if you can't claim it, it's really affordable to learn digital marketing "step-by-step".
So it boiled down to these 3 factors.
Government recognition. Especially the Singapore government.
And many people have good feedback on this course.
So on the Udemy's web page selling this course, it says that
At the end of this course, you will be able to...
- Define lead generation goals and create customer personas
- Build a working sales funnel and score sales leads
- Write unique value propositions, website content, email content and landing page content
- Use Calls to Action to generate leads through a website, landing page or email campaign
- Perform keyword research and understand the major themes of search engine optimisation
- Spot and correct major issues with on-page search engine optimisation
- Create content that generates leads
- Reduce the number of hours spent on creating content
- Create landing pages that are campaign specific
- Analyse and optimise landing pages for improved conversions
- Generate leads through 7 major social networks
- Understand email marketing and use an email marketing software provider to send targeted email campaigns
- Analyse and optimise the performance of email marketing campaigns
Who should take this course?
- This course is for newbies and intermediate marketers/business owners that want to generate sales leads through digital marketing
- This course is probably not for you if you're looking for more advanced tactical digital marketing methods
Thoughts on the above after completing this course...
It really is for newbies and intermediate marketers/business owners.
I particularly liked and appreciated the workbook, which lays out the entire online marketing process, step-by-step as he promised.
For the amount of money you're paying for this course, it's worth the value if you're completely new to online marketing but want to start an online business. OR if you already have your own online business but you were self-taught. Either way, this course gives you a clear idea of the components of online marketing.
Personally, in my case, I don't see the need of running my online marketing business or campaigns in the order presented, but it is extremely helpful to get you visualizing and understanding how things are connected and how they actually work.
Even if you're a writer, especially if you're new to this, trying to figure out how writing and owning an online business works, then I encourage you to attend this course.
So for less than a hundred bucks, what can you expect?
- 10 hours on-demand video
- 34 mins on-demand audio
- 4 Articles
- 5 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- SkillsFuture Credit Eligible
- Certificate of Completion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If this is not value-for-money, I don't know what is.