??♀️ Did my meditation
??♀️ Did 10 mins of yoga stretching!
Today I woke up at 8am, left home about 8.30am with my brother to run errands before heading over to the shop… and got home almost 1am!
Where did the time go? Haha. Today’s such an eventful day! Grateful for a couple of things today…
1. To have breakfast with my brother at the market… it’s a rare occurrence for just 2 of us to have breakfast together so early in the morning (early for me ?)!
2. Met a super nice carpark attendant who’s so smiley and patient!
3. Pearlyn Tan for spending so many hours of her time take beautiful photos of my sibling’s CNY bakes! Really touched my heart and super grateful for everything she has done for the CNY goodies project!
4. To see my beloved niece, my princess Kerissa Koh after a few months? She’s all grown up now… For a P2 to babysit her 4-month-old baby sister to me with such love and patience really tugged at my heart strings and makes me wanna love and dote on her more!
5. For the amazing DC angels who came down to the shop today! Thank you, every single one of you who is involved in this project, and sincerely want to make it a success!
6. For my patient brother who sent me home, even though he needs to go home anyway… but I am still grateful that he drove us home, safely…
7. That I have a home to go back to… a safe and secure space… to rest and recharge after a long day out!
There’s so many more things to be grateful for… and it becomes so humbling and such a joy to count my blessings and be walking not with giants but angels with gigantic hearts ♥️