It’s funny how I have never set any New Year’s resolutions for myself previously, but this year, I decided to hold myself accountable to my beliefs, actions and my success.
When I wrote the 1st draft about a month ago, I felt so confident… But when I am working on it right now, the confidence waned a little, and I am wondering if this is a good move… This feels crazy. But heck, I gotta do what I said I’m gonna do.
With these 10, I will create some sort of schedule to account for my progress daily.
So friends if you read this and would like to support me in fulfilling what I set out to do, please drop by with your encouragements &/or reminders for the next 364 days. Thank you for your love and support!
MY 2018 RESOLUTIONS
- Contemplate on the pen whenever I can — Think about how things are coming from me; ripening from my seeds, 65 every second.
- Face my fear of judgement — Watch my thoughts of judgement and convert them to gratitude and celebrate the successes of others! Watch my pride and convert them to humility because without others, I can’t plant seeds.
- Face my fear of not feeling good enough — Be more empathetic towards others who feel the same! Encourage others to embrace and accept themselves and others.
- Face my fear of not having enough — Share 1 thing I am grateful for everyday, count my blessings instead of counting my lack
- Be genuinely generous; not just money, not even just time, or giving my skills and giving value to others but generous with kind thoughts, kind speech
- Speak kindly & gently
- Cut down meaningless activities, don’t waste people’s time, which includes mine
- Practice yoga regularly — Start with 10 minutes everyday!
- Have a regular meditation practice
- Hold myself accountable to my success — Share my progress!